Question

mrsgailnana

Does my credit score go up monthley?
I was checking my credit score and was wondering why hasn't it been going up ? what do I need to do to help this or how do I help my score? can you send me a email on what to do?

Does my credit score go up monthley ?

can you help me get my score better ? what do I need to do please help.

Addison170

You can get your full credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com.  Nobody can tell you how to fix your credit without seeing your full report.  You'll have to do some work on your own.  I recommend you visit www.credit.about.com and start reading articles that apply to your situation.  Best of luck!

Does my credit score go up monthley?

Is there someone that can help me get my score up? can you send me a print out of all my scores of three? Can you show me

what to pay off so my score will get better?

monthley credit score.

Can I get a report from the credit place to help me with my score what do I need to do. to clean it up ?

First, you need to understand credit, how it works and what you need to do to build and maintain a good credit score.  That is the purpose of Credit Karma--to teach these essential skills.  Read the articles on this site and use the financial tools here so you CAN learn. This knokwledge will help you to determine how to make the best payment decisions possible.

Credit scores sometimes go for months without changing.  Mine has, but I'm not worried because my score is "good".  I'm gradually working to make it excellent if possible.

The information on this site is based on the information from Transunion and is an approximation, not your true credit score which is based on the reports from the three major credit bureaus.

Use the information on this site and you will find your financial life improving.  I was trained in accounting and learned a lot from CK.  You can, too.