Question

garnaymich

Disputes completed today, will CK update sooner than one week?
So my update was on the 17th. Now on the 19th my disputes are completed, to include the removal of 1 released tax lien, and 4 collections! I was wondering up CK will update sooner than the one week? I'm anxious to see what my score will do! Thanks

Have to wait on credit bureau score

Not too likely this is going to show up within a week because the info has to get to TransUnion (the credit bureau CK uses) and then it has to get picked up by CK.  Patience helps.  You KNOW the accounts are deleted, but you'll have to wait for the info to get into the site.  Despite the speed of computers, the amount of data they handle slows the whole process.