Question

SWReed

Disputed items were removed from both CR's but they are ALL still on Experian. What do I do?
Even an item I paid in full is showing in the collections part of Experian. Its defeating thinking I'm actually getting my credit on track and then I see EVERYTHING is still on Experian. Ugh.. I wish Experian would work with Credit Karma. I'd donate to be able to see all my credit reports here. Sean

I have had 4 items removed from Equifax which puts me at zero accounts in collection on that CR.

I only have 1 collection on Trans Union.

And Experian is showing all 4.

Experian WORST for not changing

My experience has been that Transunion is easiest and fast to get things removed.  Equifax is a bit harder but Experian has never made changes after I submit a dispute.  I usually get an automated reply within 24 hours stating "This debt it yours.  It belongs to you."  No change to report.

Well, for one thing, only apply with lenders that pull from Transunion or Equifax. What bureaus a lender uses can usually be found out with some detective work on Google.

This might be a stupid question but did you actually file dispute with EX? And lesser stupid questions, what was the reason(s) for dispute? And why was the reason(s) being removed?