Question

Larkowitz

Discover It Secured, limit increase after graduation?
Hello! I have been looking around forums to find the answer to this but it doesn't look like many people have experience with Discover's secured card. I was denied for the regular student card, which was to be expected since I only had about 2 months of credit history with a Capital One secured card. But I still wanted to try. However, they did offer me a secured Chrome for students, which I was happy to accept. I'd just started building credit, and I could get a card with cash back, good grades rewards and a free FICO every month? Don't mind if I do! I accepted the offer but I only put in $200 as the initial deposit, I will increase that to $1,000 in December. But I was wondering if they also increase your credit limit after the card graduates, or should I try to make more deposits before it graduates so I can keep a decent credit line?

I don't know, but do a Google search for reviews on the card and you will most likely find the info you are looking for. There is a review section on here to.

Sorta

They state they will review the card at the 12 month mark for a possible unsecure offer, but no guarantees, It is on their updated website info.