Question

katpao

Credit Utilization Score
This credit utilization score is a deliberate act to keep credit scores down by those who profit from the low scores. I have one credit card with a 300 limit. I can pay this off with less than half a weeks paycheck. Now, if I go shopping with this card, it actually lowers my score just as if I had 20,000 worth of maxed out credit cards. This is absolutely insane and I cannot believe the people in this country sit back and allow 1% to make the rules for the game they profit from. It is like playing monopoly with someone who is sitting there with a pen making up new rules as they go. The only people this utilization score hurts are those who not insanely rich, because those who are insanely rich are insanely rich don't have credit cards. They are deliberately screwing the system to get rich off the rest of us with high fees and interest based on the system that they created the rules for, rules created to specifically keep our scores down, rules that make no sense because they were made for profit, not logic.

I have two credit cards that equal a credit limit of about 600. I use each one once a month to buy a meal with each one, then I pay them off when my bills come in. Just use your card once and for a small purchase and pay it off when you get your bill. Your credit untilization will be so small and your credit will go up pretty fast if you keep it at a small percentage. Just use cash or debit cards for the rest of your purchases.