Question

gtvi47

Credit Utilization
My credit utilization for Equifax is in the high 80 percentile and it is showing a Discover card I closed years ago as the culprit. I called Discover and they don't even have my account on file anymore and suggested I call Equifax. My score is in the 500s because of it and I'm really worried since I haven't been the most diligent at checking that everything is in order. Could this be a Credit Karma error? If not then does anyone have suggestions on what I should do? Thanks so much for your help!

Hi

Why don't you pull your report directly from Equifax and find out what is on it? It may cost you a couple dollars, but I would say it would be well worth it in this case. If it is on your Equifax report, then dispute it with Equifax, there is instructions on how to dispute on Equifax site.