Question

credtiscorepersondude123

Credit Simulator predicts an immediate 150 point increase?
I have a score of 550 am working to rebuild credit. I was approved for an OpenSky Secured Card that has not updated into my credit report because it's still new.

I was surprised to use the simulator which predicts that I will have a 150 point increase on my score once this credit card (with a 700$ limit) is added to my file.

My question is : Is this too good to be true?

Other info: I have nothing in collections, just one big charged-off Wells Fargo credit card with 80% utilization and an outstanding debt of 18,000.

Most Helpful Response

Would I trust the Simulator,   Nope Not at all.

Its like tossing  Darts at the wall while blindfolded, after you have  been turned around 5 times.