Question

MiguelitoLoveless

Credit score unavailable
I have been unable to obtain my credit score for over a month. When I try I get an error message and am told the problem may be temporary, but if it persists contact tech support.

I contacted tech support several times, and have been told:

"This is a known issue that we're currently working to address, but it may take some time to resolve as we continue our investigation. We really appreciate your patience in the meantime. We will contact you when we have an update."

That was on the 18th.

Can someone give me an idea when this will be fixed? A month for a technical problem seems a bit much.