Question

Donajewski

Credit score not really changing.
I do not understand why my score is not changing. I paid off all cc but one (owe 3500 against 10k) and my total utilization of credit at the moment is 9%. My score was a few points higher in January before paying off the debt than it is now. I went from 709 to 701 which is still not bad but I just don't get it. Never late with payments and only the usual loans like car, house and 1 small personal. Why is it not changing?

Mine hasn't change in months.

But, since it is in the 700s, it's not a problem.  I'm not getting a new credit card or adding other loans but I'm happy with how it is right now.  Having a score remain static at this level is common.