Question

Katie2394

Credit score and credit factors are not correct
I managed my accounts by adding my two credit cards and bank loan on here but my credit score hasn't changed or my credit reports. It shows that I owe more on all 3 than what I do and it's dropping my credit score. How can I get this fixed

It takes time for account balances to update and Credit Karma is not a credit bureau so they cannot make any changes to your credit reports. If you find errors on your credit reports you need to contact the credit bureaus for assistance. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites with contact info, but remember, it can take a month for balances to update.