Question

computerguy321321

Credit report shows an account in collections but I havent been contacted from a collection company
I think it might be correct but I don't know how to pay it off since I have not been told anything about it

Do some reading on "pay for delete agreements" before jumping the gun and paying. The name of the collection company should be on your reports, you can do a google search to find out more info on the company or contact the credit bureaus listing the account and ask them for the collection company's information.