Question

10Frankie10

Credit Report is shows CLOSED/CHARGE-OFF, Do you still have to pay?
I received a call stating I am being served for a debt i haven't paid. When looking at my credit report it shows closed/charge off. Can they do that? Do I still have to pay?

YES YOU DO HAVE TO PAY!!!

Closed/charge off means they are tired of fruitlessly trying to collect a debt from someone who is proving to be a deadbeat.  That you are being served means you had best appear in court on the date and time specified or the creditor will be awarded a default judgement and your pay could be garnished or other legal remedies enacted.  A responsible person keeps their word and pays what they owe.