Question

millielayla1

CREDIT REPAIR AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE
I used to have perfect credit but my company suffered badly when the main industry I was selling to closed and moved to the far east. But I am back doing the same thing I have done for all my life just to different industries. But I let me credit score get bad and now I am having a heck of a time raising it so Life will get back to normal and I can at least get a auto loan. How do I do this as quick as possible and I know it takes time and one can not do it quick. any advice from all you nice people

Since only you can see your credit information here, it's impossible to make specific suggestions.  BUT, reading the articles will help a lot, especially those dealing with the Statute of Limitations on Collections and how to negotiate a 'pay for delete' agreement.  And do pay attention to the suggestions on how to build your credit score.   Once you really know how credit works, you will be able to make smart decisions and be able to handle those' bumps' in the road that can occur in anyone's life.