Question

shadowgt

Credit not being reported.
I had an auto loan for around 2 and 1/2 years before paying it off and getting a loan from the bank that I have all my other accounts from. When I got the original loan I had a co signer because I didn't have much of any credit history. It looks as if the 2 and 1/2 years of on time payments were not reported to my credit. It is impossible for me to get a credit card right now. Is there anything I can do to have the first bank report it now or am I out of luck??

And have you looked into getting a card from the bank that holds your accounts? They might issue a CC based on your history with them.

It may have been reported on the co-signer's report. Or it may not as Mdtaylorim mentioned. Call the original lender and inquire.

All you can do is call and ask them. Reporting to the bureaus is completely voluntary and some lenders simply don't bother.

littlejosephine

I should be able to add other credit accounts I have for years that those companies are not reporting my payment histories .I have MONTGOMERY WARD ,  SEVENTH AVE  , GINNY'S , MIDNIGHT VELVET , I PAY EVERY MONTH FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS . I HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT WITH THESE COMPANY'S . I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT MY ACCOUNT NUMBERS TO ADD TO MY HISTORY . I WENT FROM 400.00 CREDIT LIMIT TO OVER 1000,00 ON ALL ACCOUNTS ADDING UP TO OVER 3000,00 IN CREDIT THAT I USE AND PAY EACH ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH . MY CREDIT SCORE SHOULD BE OVER 200 POINTS FROM WHERE IT IS NOW AND I ALSO NEED A GARANTEE THAT EVERY ACC. BE ASSOSIATED TO MY PHONE NUMBER ONLY .