Question

Madkukla

Credit limit question
On my report there is a line that shows credit limit usage. Mine says I have $3,600 credit limit and I am using 0% of it what is this credit limit they speak of? Because I know I do my have any credit cards with that limit or anything else so this kind if confuses me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am assuming you mean your available

Credit limits.  That would be a total amount of credit available to you.  Adding together all credit cards etc. that you have.

This is part of your credit to debt ratio.  The total amount you owe Vs. the total available. 

You want to keep that ratio below 20% for the best credit scores  and interest rates.

Good Luck