Question

Useless56

Credit Karma says that my credit is fair everybody else as it's too low
Credit Karma is saying that my credit score is fair but my FICO score is below 600 and it's saying that it is very bad how can I buy a house based on the real credit and what you say it is and it's a big difference

Why haven't you read any of the informative articles on this site so you can learn what the site is for and how credit really works?  Credit Karma is here to TEACH how credit works and how to build your score.  It IS NOT a credit bureau.  And credit bureaus and businesses have different information and different methods of calculation.  There is no single credit score for anyone.