Question

japek

Credit Karma is very innacurate
I delayed a refinance for 6 months, waiting for my credit score to improve on this site... come to find out, my REAL credit score was 100 points higher and highly above average. Even now, my score on CK is 620 and 740 everywhere else.

Reality Check!

Your scores vary a lot.  You have as many scores as there are scoreing models.  My scores are often 100 points higher on other sites, it all depends on the algiritum thats used.  ALL of them are actually correct. It all depends on which one the lender is using.  Many Finance companies use their own in house algiritum, so your score from them would be different any way.  CK uses the Advantage 3.0 model, which i consider my Rock bottom score. Several of my credit cards offer my free FICO score and even those will be different on the same day.  Credit card companies, Auto and personal loans, Mortgages all use different qualifing info to determine weather your getting that loan and can all have a different score at the same time. 

hope that helps.