Question

notunderstanding

credit karma has higher score
credit karma has my scores at 686 and 641. I applied for a mortgage and was told that my score is 595, how can that be?

The scores provided on here are Vantage Scores, I completely ignore them. Your mortgage company as well as most lenders in all industries use FICO scores. There are different versions of Fico too, but Fico scores are the scores you should be looking at when you are assessing your credit. You will have to pay for Fico scores as they are not given out for free. You are not alone in your confusion as many and I mean many people think that Credit Karma is giving them scores that lenders use, Credit Karma does post on this site that the scores are Vantage Scores for education use only, but they really need to find a way to make it more obvious to the users of this site.