Question

freddy217

credit co. has attacked my credit for things my son has done our names are the same i'm jr an he 111
what can I do

If you don't already have copies of all three credit reports, get them.  Then write each credit bureau, enclosing a copy of their credit report with the disputed items highlighted and explain the situation to them.  It may require some persistence, but that  is the only way to get things straightened out.

safari91

Enter Your Reply I am a Jr. and my father a Sr. My father just passed at 88 yrs. I have dealt with that all of my life. But it is just credit. Be proud to be a Jr. for one day you may not..