Question

chidambaram86

Credit card vs credit score
HI thanks a lot CK for all the information .

I have an credit score of 740 .I have 2 credit cards already ,I pay it off on time and I pay it of in full for those cards

Yesterday at coscto , i recently got amex cosco card approved .I am sure there was a hit on score for that inquiry .

Now i am debating for a one more credit card .Reason one being CK and other websites say have 4 Credits are ideal and good to build on ur credit score .Reason 2 being is that I have heard immediate credit inquiry for credit card ( 7 day period) is considered as one

Please advise ,

Thanks a ton !

The hard inquiries will hurt, but if approved, your score will eventually improve as your credit to limit ratio increases.