Credit Card: opened 7 years ago, Collections: Opened 3 years ago, Last Reported 3 months ago
I have one $673 delinquent account on my credit from when I was young and dumb with Credit. It was a Nordstrom credit card opened about 8 years ago. Currently the account is in collections and bought by Midland Funding LLC in October 2013.

Midland have last reported on TransUnion and Equifax December 2015.

Im wondering what the best course of action? And what are the potential gains/loss to my credit scores?

A. Do I pay it in full. In this case, I've heard many people talk about getting things in writing while still on the phone.

B. Keep the outstanding debt and wait for it to eventually fall off?

C. Other...

Thanks to new tech like Credit Karma, I can constantly review my credit and keep on top of such credit issues if they arise. I love the feedback Ive seen on CK, Its been really helpful to me over the past years with regards to making better credit decisions.