Question

pizzatyme

Credit Card does not show on credit report
My wife and I had a joint credit card. She filed bankruptcy several years ago and included the card. I have been making payments on the card. The card was closed and recently the card fell off of my credit report. It is not showing up at all. Of course it still show on the website that I owe it. What happens if I quit paying on it?
Thanks!!

If you stop paying, then it will go to collections and depending on how much you owe, and the statute of limitations in your state, they may file for a judgment.  Just because it doesn't show up now, doesn't mean it won't show up later when it goes to collections.  Otherwise, if unpaid, it will fall off your report 7 years from date you stop paying it.