Question

nofearphlip

Credit Bureau Fax numbers or addresses
How do You get items taken care of on Your credit report? I have paid items in collections and want to fax receipts to credit bureaus but no one has phone numbers or fax numbers?

How do I contact you.

I do not want to FAX the credit bureaus just yet.  You have asked me to verify my identity and that is very understandable as my identity has been stolen. Would Faxing the documents be agreeable to you? If not, I have no objection to mailing the documents to you. I am retired Navy so I have my military ID Card along with my drivers license. I have the ability to photo copy them. Will you need front and back? If you can respond to this I would appreciate it very much.

Michael W. Vaughan AZ1 USN (Ret) Veteran