Question

jondog

Correct late payment.
My report shows one late payment. I bought the 3 credit bureau reports and they show no delinquencied. What can I do about this?

File a dispute on this item with the credit bureau reporting same.

Why did you pay for credit reports?  The government has made it possible for people to see their annual credit reports for free.  Next year, go to annualcreditreport.com and get all three reports for free.

jondog

None of the credit reporting companies reported a deliquency. That's the problem; I can't dispute them - only Creditkarma.