Question

thomdo90

Consumers Alliance Processing Corporation Authenticity?
I have already enrolled to their debt management program because this company was listed under Credit Karma's "Debt Solutions" tab. I can't seem to find any other information besides the information on their website. I made an impulse decision and would like to know if anyone else has gone through this company to get rid of their debt. How would I know if they are actually paying off my debt on time and not making any late payments?

things to expect

Consumer alliance review:

1. A professional first impression, they verify my accounts from my current credit report and help me to come up with a affordable payment plan($150/month) and mailed me a contract to confirm debt, enrollment&enrollment fees 

2. A week or so spending time verifying the accounts with stubborn collection agencies that do not want to talk to consumer alliance representatives without  consent. 

The issues I have experienced is poor customer service. It's best to speak to a manager right away to resolve all  account concerns, as the customer service reps will get frustratrated,angry, and give you the run around. It seems they don't want you to know the truth about your personal debt, maybe so that you continue to be in debt for months and months, or years if you are not careful. Also, if you want to track balances it is very difficult as Consumer Alliance does not keep up with each creditor as they promised at initial sign-up without you iniating the call, don't believe that they will be the sole "alliance" between you and collection agencies. They only verify the amount you owe to the collection agencies at initial enrollment. Last month I was told I was completing my year payment program, when in fact all of the balances we not paid in full or corrrect I now have over 4months left to complete the debt program. Statements do not show your debt decreasing, just how much you owe. Very DEFEATING, DISAPPOINTING&embarrassing as I am doing all that I possibly can in my budget to free myself of DEBT. 

My advice is if you sign up with them stay on top of your program monthly. verify all debt accounts and dates of completing the programs your enrolling into. Verify with consumer alliance management(ALWAYS get the reps first&last name and number too!), and with the current debt collection agencies(they can sell your account). Don't give up on getting out of debt as it is very hard work, misleading and frustrating until u finally get out of it. Regardless of how dumb consumer alliance makes you feel embarassed and dumb for being in debt, do all you can to reach your credit goals. 

Did you have any luck? I just did the same thing today & can't find reviews ANYWHERE.. HELP!

read my review, hopefully it gives you a heads up

hey i just enrolled myself today they are listed under bbb have they helped at all???