Question

dragracinggal1

Consolidation vs. Credit Hit - Whats the best for my score?
I would like to take advantage of a debt consolidation credit card to avoid paying so much in interest over four credit card balances; however will this be a hard hit on my credit? Will it bring my score down for them to run my credit, and then bring it back up when I consolidate? I dont want my score to dip lower, because I will be buying a home in a few months. I have one hit so far from my realtor running my credit for a prequalification letter ......What should I do??

I would only do this if the transfer was to a zero interest card such as SLATE.