Question

misshardee

Confused. Extremely confused.
No late payments. No new inquiries. Pay more than my minimum balances. Only 2 accounts other than student loans which are all current. Can someone please tell me why my score went from 620 in May to 600 in August? Same number of inquiries, etc. I'm lost and missed an opportunity to buy a beautiful home.

Please take the time to read the articles on this site since teaching how credit works is the expressed purpose of Credit Karma.  The 20 point drop you experienced is not a big one but even a 620 is not good enough to qualify for a mortgage.  You need to build your score before you can buy a house.