Question

ACRambo

Close Account? Read my details.
Ok guys. I currently have a score of 767. I want to know if Its safe to close one of my credit cards without major impact. It's one of my oldest cards. I don't want it to affect my score greatly since "age of my accounts" isn't great. But here is all my information.
1) Wells Fargo Platinum: $7,500 18% apr open since Aug 08' no annual fee.
2) Capital One Platinum: $3,500 19% apr open since Dec 09' $35 annual fee
3) Capital One Quicksilver: $10,000 22% apr open since Nov 14' no annual fee
4) Amex Blue preffered: $11,000 12% apr just opened this month $75 annual fee
5) Discover It: $8,400 12% apr just opened no annual fee
I want to get rid of #2 (cap one platinum) since they are charging an annual fee and there is no benefit for the card. I had it since college. I just don't want it to affect my credit age/score greatly . What do you guys recommend? I still want excellent credit. My utilization % is only 3% btw. History of Payments on time 100%, no derogatory remarks, no public/collection record. What should I do?