Question

JRW0918

CC reporting on my report
I am looking at buying a new house. Currently my credit score is just a point or two below a 620. I recently (3 weeks ago) opened up a new credit card account to help up my credit score. I am going talking to the mortgage company within the next day or so to try to get pre approved for the home loan and I would like to see my credit score above 620. How long does it take the credit card companies to report my new card? Whenever this happens it should increase my credit limit and I should be fine. Is there any way possible that I can hurry the process up?

Sorry, but there are no quick fixes in credit score increases.  Best to make sure your score is high enough and you have sufficient income to pay the mortgage, property taxes and insurance before even thinking of buying a home.  The home affordability calculator on this site is a help.