Question

Ventrura29

CC just change banks.No auto pay,trying to put 30day later when pmt did not auto debit from my acct.
My Lexus Pursuits credit card changed to Comenity Bank from previous bank and did not auto debit my account and didn't email me to say I had a late payment which would have been done with the previous bank. They are now reporting a 30 day late on my credit and reduced my credit limit. Both are impacting my score and I am livid. Is there anything I can do to fight this. Is there anyone else out there that this happened to? I think this is a predatory action as they were able to charge me fees and reduce my credit limit to reduce their exposure when I have never missed a payment and consistently used their card.

I would contact a consumer law attorney and see what they advise. Yes I agree, that is not right and shouldn't have happened. Have you contacted the company and explained the situation and asked them to make things right for you? This type of thing is why I always double check to make sure that payments went through a few days after I pay them, because you never know when there may be some type of glitch or other problem.