Question

Mavis77

Capital One - credit steps credit limit increase timeline
I was approved for a quicksilver one with 500 limit. 3 months in I received CLI on 3000. This same card was enrolled in their credit steps program on 4/30. I have made numerous payments and completed all credit steps requirements. When asking customer service they said that the credit steps
CLI won't take place until the 7th statement. I explained to him that I had researched and many said they received their CLI right after 5th payments. He told me that isn't how it works. I'm just curious if there have been any recent dealings with this from
Anyone and what your experience has been. I put roughly 15k monthly through the card and pay nearly everything or end with a 500-700 balance.