Question

birons247

Capital One Auto Finance
So I have poor credit, but strangely my score was mid 600s for a short time, and I was approved for a Quicksilver card, 500 limit. I also have a 600 Platinum Capital One, 300 of which is secured. I use my Quicksilver for just about everything, about 800 a month, but make numerous payments during the month. I recently received a "pre-approval" letter from Cap One Auto finance for 34000 dollars, so long as I use their approved vendor. My question: Has anyone with poor credit, but an excellent payment history with Cap One, received anything from cap one auto?

People receive offers all the time.  What specific questions do you have?  An offer -- even if a preapproval -- is not a guarantee.

If you're going to apply for credit then get your credit in the best possible shape.  If your scores are that low then you have multiple issues that you need to work on.  Hit the credit related sites, read up and carefully research and address your derogs.  Keep your revolving utilization in check.  Responsibly maange your credit accounts.  Budget and stick to it so you dont slide into even increasing debt.