Question

accidentalGoodGuy

Cannot connect my Simple Bank Account
Has anybody successfully connected their Simple bank account to Credit Karma? (The name of the bank is "Simple")

The bank is available in Credit Karma's list of banks, but it never connects successfully. I logged into Simple and i don't see any special steps required for me to take to enable connections.

Most Helpful Response

I don't think so

For all of the people on these forums that think it's a "security" risk, can you please explain how you have come to that conclusion?

CreditKarma and Mint are just Read-Only sources, they do not allow you to transfer money, withdraw or even see statements.  If a hacker gained access to your account, BIG DEAL, what are they going to be able to do?  I could post my CK access publically and I wouldn't even fret.

This is simply banks and other institutions not willing to dedicate some resource hours to allow the likes of CK and mint to be able to access and crawl their data.

Please work with Simple and get it supported! I have said the same thing to Simple Bank, they said the ball is in your court CK!

Connecting bank account

I just submitted a request to add my bank on Credit Karma. We'll see how long it takes. Thanks for the tip!

I can't connect Simple Bank

Simple Bank doesn't even appear in the list of banks for me! At this time I'm transferring my funds from Simple into another bank account that I have connected to Credit Karma. It would help me out a lot once Credit Karma solves this issue.

Trying to connect accounts.

I can't find how to do this either. The question is two years old! Any help from Credit Karma at all? TIA!

Broken

This hasn't worked for me either. All my other accounts work except this one. Which is kind of annoying. It'd be nice to have that occasional one stop shop for information.

Nope

Having the same issue.

Have any of you submitted the request?

You can submit a request to add a bank/lender. Have you tried that?

https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/202489304-I-can-t-find-my-lender-How-do-I-link-it-