Question

apc2018

Can I pay a bill online that's a derogatory mark on my account?

I recently made arrangements with two agencies to pay off medical bills. Credit Karma provided me with the information on who to contact and make arrangements with.

Go to the "Overview" option at the top left hand corner of the Credit Karma page and select "Dashboard". Under the credit score you should see a box that says "Accounts". Click on that option. It will list all of your accounts. Go to the account you are looking for and select it. Detailed information should open and you can find the contact information in the bottom right hand corner of that information box. You can then contact them and set up payments, or even pay it off if you are able to. 

I was fortunate enough to make the arrangements and have them removed from my accounts.

Hope this helps!

I would contact the company that you are referring too and most of the time if you talk to them they will work with you. Always communicate with your debtors if your running behind most of the time they wont hit your credit if you let them know what is going on. I would call just to make sure the money your paying them is distributed the way you want it to be.

Rookie credit

I called everyone on my negative credit and worked out payment arrangement. They all settled for less than what I owed as long as I started payments while on the phone. 6 months later 3 negatives were paid and reflected paid. Medical Bill's, and 1 credit card!!

Legit???

@mollydee What's the name of the company that is doing this service? This doesnt sounds at all "LEGIT" given its a personal gmail account  that you are posting and little information about the  "little upfront fee"

overdue accounts

I can pay off these two accounts now.  How do I do that?

AliceM-citizen USA

I don't believe that once an acct. goes to collection. There is only one place, that, you can pay, on your Acct. That is thru,

The Collection Bureau, which, bought your Acct. from, the One's who now...Try and Collect on that, Bad Debt.

Build Credit

Whhat is a good credit card to apply for to rebuld my credit?

johnnycr75

capitol one secure card

mollydee

Enter Your Reply  Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780 to 820 I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6 days  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.

Jess

I am struggling to read my credit report. I want to try pay small payment on each bill but how do I get all accounts I owe?

Legit !

Hello Everyone, for the past 8 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780 to 820 I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 9days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6 days  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (treatyourself016 @ g m a i l . c o m) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy.

triciahtown85

This does not sound the least bit legit