Question

sunnypopli

can i get the classic view back as it gave me a picture of what bills were paid and what was left.
the new set up dosent give me the capability to look at all of them them payments like before and a picture to how to work on things

What's Missing in the new view?

Hey, sunnypopli. I'm wondering what you are missing in the new view, because I think we might want the same thing. I want to see when my accounts are reporting new balances, and I don't see that displayed conveniently anywhere like it was in the classic view. You can get it if you got to My Credit > Payment History > Scroll down to the individual accounts and click the dropdown on each one to see the details. It's a bit of a pain compared to the previous layout.

I hope that helps!

Qwyllion

Sorry, missed a step. When you go to Payment History, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button that says "See Payment History By Account."