Question

junewtsn2

Can I file for bankruptcy?
Will it be beneficial for me to file bankruptcy? I want so bad to get my credit in good standing.
I believe someone has used my information because I've never purchased a home, nor have I gotten a car loan. At any rate please let me know if this is a good option?

Most Helpful Response

NO!!!!   If there is incorrect information on your credit report, then dispute it, don't file BK.  You'll trash your credit for 10 years!  Go to www.credit.about.com and do a lot of reading.  Pull your full credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and dispute anything that isn't yours.  

mike

no