Question

Eternity2419

can I dispute on this site
I have debt on my report from cap one from 2009. I called them to pay it but they have no records of this and cant help me. How do I deal with this or get it off my report?

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  Do this once a year, every year.  Look the reports over very carefully and file disputes (preferably in writing and keep a copy for your records) with the credit bureau reporting the error.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.