Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

SonnyHoney54

Can Credit Karma bring back the opening page from earlier in March?
Since 3/26/2014 the opening page for Credit Karma has changed. Does anyone know if this is a permanent change or is CK working on a new opening format page. The information on the previous opening page contain assets, debts, auto, home and other loans along with all listed credit accounts. It was great to have all this information on one page. Is there a different link to that page or has it been removed for good. I hope the old opening page is brought back.

Most Helpful Response

Still no Dashboard

I contacted support. They said they are 'experimenting' with a new look. I make 90% of all my decisions from that Dashboard. I hope they bring it back since you need to navagate to too many pages to make the same decision with the current 'new' view. (which is just the credit score view) If they don't bring it back I'll stop using CK as that is the feature I like best.

Did you ask your question to support@creditkarma.com?

SonnyHoney54

No I did not ask CK support.   I do like the idea and thanks for provided me with the link.   I thought about asking before I sent the question but in the past I have gotten a reply back that tells me to ask the community first.