Question

rainboard

Can CK do more to insure that financial offers will actually lead to an accepted offer?
CK appears to have done more harm then good for my credit so far. CK recommended a Discover card. I was rejected. They recommended Lending Tree. I was rejected. Two inquiries into my credit report now as a result of CK recommendations. It nearly feels like I need protection from CK's offers.

Or.....you could take some personal responsibility for your actions.

Credit Karma does not force you to apply for credit that you are not qualified to receive. Credit Karma simply provides promotional offers loosely based on your credit score when compared to other's scores that were approved for those products. Every consumer should thoroughly research each offer before applying. There's much more involed in a credit product approval than the score itself. Furthermore, if you fee that you were denied credit that you are qualified for then maybe you could call those creditors and figure out why they denied you.