Question

nanigodsmum

can anyone help me?
I used to have over 750 credit score.Through a severe depression I spend online and did not go to work and that changed it.Now it is 470-520.My car broke down I bought another and it went . Now I am about to have my water shut off and my mortgage is 4 months overdue. My ex friend holds the mortgage and does not report me to the credit union. The equity in my house is over $700. I make over $100,000 a year Hawaii is expensive. And I have not been good with my money. The banks turned me down. Does anyone have any idea about where I can get a personnal loan. I heard about people that want more interest than the banks give and will do this. Where can I find them? I will use my home as collateral. Thank you for any help

Most Helpful Response

You are in a BIG MESS!. 

Only Thing I would say is you need "Dave Ramsey"  Google and start Reading.   

You can not use your Home as collateral,  as your ex friend holds the mortgage and more likely has a lean on the property.

You need to CHANGE YOUR HABITS and how you live. 

100K is a lot of Money ( Hawaii or Not ) It's a lot of Money. 

Again,  Google Dave Ramsey and START READING!. 

Good Luck