Question

oj2009

BEWARE! Vic's Secret not posting payments.....
Last month, I was approved for $350 credit line with VS/Comenity Bank. I made a couple of purchases, $60 balance, visited the store on Tuesday (10/6) to make a payment in cash.

Two days later (10/8), I became concerned when my payment wasnt posted to my account. With a payment due on 10/13 and statement on 10/21....I called in right away.

After calls to the local store, VS Cust Care, & Comenity Cust Care, I was told:

THE IN STORE PAYMENT SYSTEM HAS BEEN DOWN SINCE SEPTEMBER 15!!!! They are "aware and want to assure me that any late fees or payments will be reversed and corrected."

As you can imagine, I became livid. Immediately called the corporate office and left messages for every contact I could find in Compliance & Risk Management. 3 hours later, I received a return phone call from the bank with another apology and a resolution.

IF YOU ARE A CARDHOLDER........DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS AND SERIOUSLY RETHINK USING THIS CARD AGAIN.

I fought hard and sacrificed much to rebuiold my credit. This is far too inconvenient and frankly, scary for me. I wont be using their card or shopping in their stores ever again.

BEWARE!