Question

Infallibl3

Better Credit Score: All credit cards same Utilization or some High/Low?
Hello, I would like some advice about whether I should transfer some cc balances around so that all of my cards have the same utilization vs some high/low. I am going to apply for a new line of credit soon (Either Care Credit or Citi Simplicity) to pay for a needed dental procedure that is $4000, and I want to have the highest score possible right now. The interest on the balances is of no concern to me right now, only possibly improving my score in the short term. Some of my balances are near maxed, but a couple are low. Would it help or hurt my score to even them all out to 58% utilization? I appreciate any advice and input in advance.

CK score: 705
No derogatory/late
No inquiries
Card 1: 999/3800 26%
Card 2: 1844/2200 83%
Card 3: 2383/2800 85%
Card 4: 2360/2500 94%
Card 5: 620/2700 22%
Total Utilization: 58%

Clarification

I'm concerned that the 3 balances in the 80's and 90% will automatically disqualify me for a new line of credit. Thanks.