Question

Posted in Banking

sprink638

Bank credit lines
I have a checking plus account with citi bank with a zero balance and zero credit available. In which its consider open . My credit report shows I have a 2500 $ credit line. And no activity in 3 years. Since the bank says I have no available credit should I close the account and have remove from my credit report

Unless it would somehow affect your debt to income to a point that would prevent you from getting credit in the near future, I would leave it alone as it is a positive account and those are good to have on your reports. Always make sure that you do enough reading to know what you are doing before you take any actions regarding your credit as mistakes can be costly in the credit game.