Question

mommy269311

At the age of 71 and in poor health should I file bankruptcy.
I am still paying for a car that I can no longer drive and must carry insurance on it. I lost my home due to the cost of treating cancer and they want me to still pay almost $20,000 on that plus credit cards that are maxed out. I am drowning in debt and can see no other way out.

Your best bet at this point would be to speak with a bankrupcty attorney and see what they have to say. It definitely sounds like it may be a good option to look into.