Question

saikatp

Are corporate credit cards issued by the company used for credit score calculations?

When I had a corporate card, it never showed up on any of my credit reporting agencys.  But also there wasn't an inquiry for it.

Just as with any card with your name

on it,  It can and will show up on your credit report.  

I have a company issued credit card with my name on it. Just like any other card with my name it appears on my credit report, even though I am not financially responsible for paying it, It is factored into my score.  The same goes with co-signing a auto loan or being a signer on someone else credit card, it will appear on your credit report and can be factored into you score. 

Generally not. The company often considers those cards to be an expense in their income calculations.