Question

Ozz34

All credit factors are green, except one is yellow but score is low. Are there factors not listed?
All my CK credit factors but one are green, and age of credit history is yellow (average age is 5 yrs 7 months). Yet my score is low. Are there other factors not listed? In a way I am not surprised because I have credit cards in a debt repayment program, but that doesn't seem to show in any of the factors. I was told after the initial period where I stopped my monthly cc payments, once settlement was reached, those would be removed from my report. Indeed, my payment history shows as 100% (no late payments) on CK. Any idea why my score is low and how I can improve it? I recently got my only collection accounts removed, and my derogatory marks is now 0, as well.

Are there any charged off or forebearances? Those hurt too.  How many accounts do you have open, just oweing to, but that are open. If you only have one or two lines of credit open and a charge off or two then that would give a low score.