Question

Reaper37172

Age of credit history knocked back to 0?
My credit report goes back to things from 14 years ago with my first co-sign. Last year I was accepted for a $2500 loan. A few months ago I opened a credit card account and THEN payed off my loan and my history age went back to "0" (very poor range.) I still get bill sin the mail from loan company that equals "0" so I assume that account is still open then? My age score was "Excellent" until I pay off a loan and my score drops 116 points? What kind of game is this?

Do some reading so you know what the game is. Then start watching your FICO scores. Understand that when you close accounts your scores will usually decrease, but you do not lose the history or age of the account as it will stay on your reports, at least that is how it works with FICO scoring and that is the scoring that matters.