Question

Idontknowagoodscreenname

Active duty status?
I'm active duty in the army. I was told there was a way for me to claim active duty on this website but can't seem to find it anywhere on the mobile site. I don't have access to a desktop. Is it an option?

I responded early, apparently that got flagged... not sure if it's what you asking but Check with each Credit Bureaus about "Active Duty Alerts". CK isn't a credit bureau.

Not sure if it's what you asking but you can request an Actuve Duty "Alert" with each Credit Bureaus, CK isn't a credit bureau...

An Active Duty Alert remains on the report for one year. It notifies creditors that you are a member of the U.S. military and that you are currently on active duty. An Active Duty Alert does not require a lender to contact you directly to get your approval before granting credit in your name, but it does enable them to take appropriate action to protect your identity. Each lender must determine what constitutes appropriate action for its particular business.

good question

I never heard of that ,i would also like to know

Why is my credit score so low?

I don't have any credit cards or financing a car currently. Please update my account. To get a better score.

military

I have never served in the military. Please delete from my account.

Army

I have never been in the Army