A few questions hoping someone can help me?
Firstly i am just curious if anyone has any idea when credit card companies report the bureau?

Is it good to open more than one secure card splitting the amount between them? ( in my case i wanted to start low so i had 600 and i put it between two different secured cards)

I plan on just leaving the cards with a balance of $50 and $70 dollars each month just so its as if im using them and am carrying over a balance.. heres the idea (set up auto pay for my cell phone bill on one then on the other auto pay for e-zpass so both get used simultaneously each month then when my statement drops i plan to pay it off and start over again doing the samething each month is this wise or how should i do this im kinda confuse because im not sure what i should be doing... this is my first go round with credit cards...