Question

akm19

A company showed up on my credit report that I haven't worked for. What should I do?

Transunion, Equifax and Experian have websites with instructions on how to correct information on your credit. As far as employment, I don't believe that you could do an actual dispute on that, you will probably need to phone the credit bureaus. The good news is that employment does not affect your credit in any way. Keep an eye on things though to make sure that someone isn't applying for accounts in your name. Probably just an error, but keep an eye on things.